Project5 Power! is on its way and should be out at the start of next year.
The book is a comprehensive guide to using this sophisticated software and looks at:
- how to record, and edit, audio and MIDI in Project5
- the included synthesizers (Dimension and Dimension LE, VELOCITY, nPULSE, Cyclone, DS864, PSYN II, and Roland GrooveSynth) and the included effects units
- the loop and beat creation tools and how to work with Clips to create music
Project5 Power! goes beyond a simple explanation of what function each control performs and also focuses on how to get results, making the book suitable for musicians with experience of Project5 who are looking improve their skills and broaden their understanding of the product, as well as people who are new to Project5.
The book will fits in with Cakewalk’s Pro Suite which is now covered by:
- SONAR Power! by Scott Garrigus
- Project5 Power!
- Cakewalk Synthesizers: From Preset to Power User
For details, go to noisesculpture.com/project5-power.